Andrew Morgan graduated from Georgia Southern University in 2005 with a Bachelor of Science degree in Sports Management and Business. After two years in the work force, he joined The Page Morgan Team in 2007. As a third generation Realtor, Andrew’s strength is his ability to listen to his client’s needs and find their perfect home. He has extensive product knowledge of Atlanta communities and an innate ability to match this knowledge with individual client’s wants and needs. Andrew has been a resident of Cobb County for over 26 years, and he, his wife, Cortney, his son, Colter, and his daughter Austin, currently reside in the Oaks of Sewell Farm community.
· Associate Broker
· Voted to Atlanta Magazine’s Top Real Estate Agents
· Multiple Regional Customer Service Award Winner
· Kappa Sigma Alumni of the year 2013
· President of Kappa Sigma Kappa Zeta Alumni Chapter
· Volunteer Football Coach at Walton High School 2009-2017
· Mt. Bethel United Methodist Church